Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: My newest album

  1. #1
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    It's just a little album , mostly to show off the new shawl and skirt I made and the Mexican play money I bought.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108760531

    ETA: I should probably mention the captions are not in English. Sorry about that.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 27, 2006 05:32 PM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool album Sara! Even though I don't speak Spanish, I think I got most of it! Love the outfit you made and the money is awesome! Did you get the fabric from Mexico, or some place locally? It looks simular to the fabric on the dresses we got a couple of DD's dolls when we were in San Diego recently. Good job! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Shelly

  3. #3
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by AGfun:
    Did you get the fabric from Mexico, or some place locally?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I got the fabric for hte shawl and matching skirt locally from someone that said it was imported from Peru. Alot of the other stuff like the table cloth and stuff like the money, the scorpion in the lucite and things like that were bought in Mexico or made by my relatives in Mexico.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pics! The outfit is lovely. And where did you get that little cash register drawer?! That was so cute! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute album! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Me gusta mas! Todos los muchachas estan muy bonita!

    Tu tienes muy fantatsica ropas y zapatos por sus muchachas!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

    BTW: My Spanish is rusty, bit I try. Lo siento [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me gusto todos los photos. Marisol luce muy chula en esa falda! Y la comida....bueno tengo que comer algo ahora. [img]redface.gif[/img] Gracias GreyMyst!

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Originally posted by marisol05:
    Me gusto todos los photos. Marisol luce muy chula en esa falda! Y la comida....bueno tengo que comer algo ahora. [img]redface.gif[/img] Gracias GreyMyst!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] ...GULP!!!...You left me in the dust Monica!...Go girl! Tu hablas Espanol muy muy bien; es perfecto! De donde eres?.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a cute album, thanks so much for posting! I really enjoyed the spanish captions, I'm in the middle of my 4th year of taking spanish and I had fun practicing reading! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a sweet album! I love all the accessories you have for your dolls. The money is soooo cool! And AGT26 looks gorgeous in that dress. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Julia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •